DentalUtah is a group dental insurance offered exclusively to businesses and employee groups (3 or more employees) to enable you to take advantage of the savings that are possible through group purchasing.
- To check the status of a claim, visit Tall Tree Administrators.
- To learn about group health insurance with an approach similar to DentalUtah, visit HealthUtah (currently unavailable).
- Strengthen your relationship with your dentist and enable him or her to provide better service to you and your family.
- Foster the ability of your dentist to help you make the best decisions regarding you and your family's oral health.
- Increase the availability of affordable dental care to families in the State of Utah.
- Preserve your freedom to choose the dentist who best meets the needs of you and your family.
Why purchase group dental insurance? What plans are available?
Why purchase group dental insurance?
The purpose of dental insurance is threefold:
- Dental insurance helps encourage you and your family to obtain the preventative care, including cleanings, exams and X-rays, that you need to help maintain your oral health in the best possible condition. DentalUtah’s insured plans do this by paying 100% of the allowable expenses for preventive dental care.
- Dental insurance helps you to more easily afford more extensive care when you need it. Under DentalUtah’s insured plans, up to 80% of the cost of "basic" dental care, including fillings, extractions and root canals, is paid by the plan, after you have met your individual and/or family deductibles for the year. This can significantly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses when you do need something more than a cleaning or examination.
- Dental insurance also helps to pay for expensive procedures and appliances like crowns and dentures. DentalUtah’s insured plans cover up to 50% of the cost of "major" procedures for you and your family. The same individual and family annual deductibles apply.
DentalUtah is offered exclusively to businesses and employee groups (3 or more employees) to enable you to take advantage of the cost savings available through group purchasing. As a result, our premiums are among the most affordable in the marketplace for comparable benefits. We require at least 75 percent of the eligible employees to participate in our dental plan, in order for your group to be able to receive coverage.
Available dental plans
As a group, you can choose from any of three plans at three different premium levels. This lets you tailor your dental coverage to best meet the needs of your employees and their families. The plans are:
- DentalUtah Smile Advantage Plan. This plan, which is available with and without orthodontic coverage for your children, allows you to go to any dentist you prefer, without regard for whether or not they belong to a specific provider network. It provides a full range of coverage benefits for you and your family.
- DentalUtah Smile Plus Plan. Our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan offers you the services of a large and growing provider network and generous coverage, which makes it among the best values, dollar for dollar, of any plan available in the marketplace. It also includes optional Orthodontic coverage for children under the age of 19 years old.
If you have any questions, contact Dave Drury at email@example.com or 801-938-1124.